We understand that complaints do happen. Delivering an exceptional customer experience is what drives us, which is why your feedback is so important
Whilst we take care to provide our customers with a tailored and personal service, complaints do happen and we accept that sometimes things may go wrong. We take every complaint very seriously and have the following process in place so that we can respond to your feedback and learn from it.
Most complaints can be dealt with by contacting the Customer Care team who are keen to assist.
You are welcome to contact us:
- By telephoning the Customer Care team on 01452 623000
- By Email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By utilising our web site contact form
- By letter addressed to Customer Care Department, Newland Homes Ltd, Brighouse Court, Barnett Way, Gloucester, GL4 3RT
How we deal with your complaint
- We will acknowledge customer complaints within 2 working days and we will then investigate your issue
- We will liaise with you and our internal colleagues to a point where can fully respond
Once your complaint is acknowledged:
- We will fully investigate the complaint which may require obtaining further information. This is because we need to be confident we have understood the detail behind your complaint
- We will keep you advised of progress and document the timeline towards reaching a solution
- We will engage with you to ensure there is a full understanding of any explanations given
- Subject to the nature of the complaint, we endeavour to reach a satisfactory conclusion within 10 working days, subject to your approval
Most complaints can be dealt with by contacting the Customer Care team on the number above.
In the event that you still feel dissatisfied, we would request that complaints are escalated to our Head of Customer Care who is based in our head office.
At this point, if the matter has not been resolved, we will request that you refer this to the appropriate Departmental Director for further review.
What happens next?
The Departmental Director will investigate further to oversee all related facts and respond accordingly.
Your complaint would be forwarded to our Managing Director in the event that our Departmental Directors, or indeed yourself, felt that this was necessary.
In the unlikely event that a matter remains unresolved, we will nevertheless issue a final response to your complaint within eight weeks of the date of your initial complaint. At this point you may choose to refer the matter to your warranty provider or, where appropriate, you may refer it to the Consumer Code Independent Dispute Resolution Scheme. Your legal rights are not affected by this process.
Your feedback is important to us:
It is with sincere regret that we have to handle complaints at all, so rest assured we do take every customer issue seriously. We are proud of our approach to customer satisfaction and we genuinely care about how you feel.
We thrive and improve through our ongoing customer dialogue and we regularly send out customer feedback questionnaires for this purpose.
Above all, it is always our intention to give you the best possible customer experience. We therefore sincerely hope that by working together, any issue is resolved to your satisfaction so that you can move on to enjoy your Newland Home.